Website BFG Enterprise Service
Role: To support the Hardware, Microsoft Applications, Telephone and Warehouse Management Systems of the Distribution Centre.
Key Support Areas:
· Supply chain applications support (WMS/LM/SAP)
· Hardware support (Talkmans, handhelds, truck mounts, wireless access devices, IP camera components, label printers, computer room equipment)
· Desk side support for Microsoft office, applications, and mobility devices
· Telephone (VOIP) Support
· Escalation of issues to other departments when necessary to ensure timely service andsupport
· Vendor management and coordination as required
· Knowledge base updates for team members and National Support Centre to reference
· Communications to Loblaw staff and management on an ongoing regular basis.
· Provide support and troubleshoot local WMS system, ensuring that incidents are corrected within the allotted SLA timeframe.
· Be the subject matter expert services for questions about the normal operation of the WMS system
· Provide support for all printer technologies within the DC.
· Provide Telephone support and assist with VOIP issues
· Provide first level IP camera troubleshooting and application support
· Coordinate change windows with DC management to implement changes or upgrades to internal facility systems.
· Maintain the Isotrac equipment and managing the returns and repairs process.
· Maintain the RF equipment and managing the returns and repairs process.
· Ensure of account entitlements / account management.
· Assist in the process of user acceptance testing (UAT) as required.
· Manage desktop repairs, replacements, and upgrades
· Coordinate incidents between support teams on widespread issues impacting the WMS system
· Document all incidents and Service Requests in Remedy.
· Coordinate approved vendor installation and repairs
· Perform proactive communications with DC staff and management on all issues, changes and improvements to technology and applications.
· Participate in the creation of SOP’s and process to improve DC performance
· Training of DC staff when new technology or software isintroduced
· Provide after hours on call support when scheduled to do so
· Provide Computer room maintenance. Escort vendors for UPS/AC/electrical maintenance tasks
· Responsible for keeping the IT room save and clean
· 2 – 3 years related experience within a service-based industry
· Must possess strong customer service attitude and interpersonal skills
· Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Must be able comfortable in a grocery distribution centre environment
· Must be available and willing to work overtime
· Must be flexible to adjust work schedules and shifts 24/7, and may consist of rotating stand-by, on call and call-backs to provide assistance after hours, as required.
· Must be willing and able to travel to customer sites on short notice over extended periods of time
· Must possess strong warehouse management system experience
· Must be familiar with RF devices and printers used in a distribution environment
· Must possess great PC troubleshooting knowledge, for both hardware and software
· College Degree in the field of Information Technology preferred, but will consider applicants with equivalent work-related experience
· Possession of an A+ certificate would be considered an asset
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org