Honeywell Buildings Technology (HBT) is a leader in building automation, fire, security, energy management, and software. Within HBT, our direct sales force creates and sells integrated solutions to our customers that achieve results. Our sales approach begins by working with the end customer to identify and prioritize their desired outcomes. We help them select and define use cases that will achieve those outcomes. From there we design the integrated solution that will deliver those use cases. In many cases we will need to work with the customer’s consultant and contractors for the design and implementation of the solution.
The Contractor Specifier Sales Account Executive for Canada will focus sales generating activities with general contractors, mechanical/electrical contractors, A&E Firms, EPCs, and consulting engineers within their defined territory in Canada, and area of focus.
- Drive orders growth through contracting channels within the defined markets inside of Canada.
- Meet or exceed the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Create strategic relationships with contractors, consultants, and architects. This includes standard terms and conditions, master purchasing agreements, and partnership agreements.
- Partner with Vertical Market sales teams to drive growth across all verticals, through contracting channels.
- Consistently meet the orders forecast on a monthly, and quarterly basis, by vertical and line of business.
- Professional achievements: Establishing professional relationships with influential levels of client decision makers.
- Connection to local decision makers with a social media presence.
- Obtain “Trusted Advisor” Status at all key contractor, consultant, and architect accounts.
- Maintain sufficient size and quality of pipeline to meet vertical and line of business AOP
- Team player, working with vertical sales teams on key pursuits
- Best practice sharing.
- Focus on High Impact Activities.
- High level of professionalism in all areas of business conduct.
- Robust pursuit plans for each opportunity
- Think “Empire Builder” and “Problem Solver”.
- Be an Employee Engagement Leader.
YOU MUST HAVE
- BA/BS degree or diploma in Engineering, Business or a technical related field of study from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 3-5 years of quota carrying sales experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Strong knowledge of construction ecosystem. Includes general contractors, mechanical contractors, electrical contractors, consulting engineers, and architects.
- Strong knowledge of Building Management Systems, Fire, Security, and Software
- Strong skills with Salesforce.com platform.
- Strong understanding of direct sales of integrated solutions
- Outcome based selling skills.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet or exceed Annual Operating Plan
- Strong communication skills
- C-Level selling skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills are required.
- Ability to travel within designated territory at least 30% of the time
For more information please visit Booth 2 at the Hire Canada Job Fair & Training Expo on Wednesday, March 22, 2023 between 11AM – 3PM at the Mississauga Convention Centre.
To apply for this job please visit honeywell.csod.com.