Website Jonview Canada
Open Position: Reservations Agent
Contract Position: 12-months contract
Shift: 12 p.m. to 8 p.m. ET
Status: Temporary, Full time
WE WORK AS A TEAM with openness to the ideas and expectations of our colleagues, our
customers and our client and supplier partners with a commitment to each other.
WE ARE PROFESSIONALS on a constant quest for excellence, tackling challenges methodically,
efficiently, and with integrity.
WE GO BEYOND our responsibilities to our customers, our colleagues, society, and the
Description: The incumbent will be responsible for processing FIT reservation requests from our customers,
responding to requests for information on products, and treatment of some complaints.
• Process new reservations, cancellations, and amendments to existing reservations
• Create, recommend, and suggest itineraries
• Respond to queries regarding itinerary products and services from clients, and suppliers
• Build relationships with key clients
• Maintain a high level of Canadian Tourism product and geographical knowledge of Canada
• Proof reservations to ensure the accuracy and smooth running of booked itineraries
• Respond to complaints post travel
• Assist in the completion of any projects, as assigned
• Post-Secondary School Education
• 2 to 3 years of Tourism experience
• Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
• Strong attention to detail and autonomy
• Dedicated to a high level of customer service
• Able to plan, organize and set priorities & manage processes
• Must be available to work from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m. ET
Jonview values diversity in the workplace and is committed to employment equity by encouraging applications from the following designated groups: women, aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. To facilitate the reading of this document, the masculine form has been retained.
To apply for this position, please visit Booth 18 at the Hire Canada Job Fair & Training Expo on Wednesday, March 22, 2023 between 11AM – 3PM to speak directly with this recruiter.