Website MyHunterIns My Hunter
New Insurance Brokerage!
My Hunter is hiring RIBO Licensed Insurance Brokers, or Agents with OTL & willing to convert.
My Hunter is a team of licensed insurance brokers that are dedicated to building a collaborative and healthy space for its employees. We believe that our employees are our greatest asset, and we work hard to prioritize trust and teamwork to foster positive constructive relationships.
We are proactively hiring individuals who are sales focused, have a strong work ethic, and an entrepreneurial spirit. If you enjoy selling and helping people and if you want to provide the best service to your clients, then this job is right for you!
What you’ll do:
– Prospecting, calling warm leads, following up, and implementing effective strategies to close the deal.
– Take action to build client loyalty while upholding company policies and standards.
– Consistently achieve monthly sales targets and comply with business quality targets.
– Quote to Bind process A – Z.
– Frontline underwrite and follow the company’s underwriting guidelines.
– Pull and analyze Auto+ & MVR reports.
– Ensure appropriate forms, and other policy requirements are completed
– Respond to client inquiries and provide advise on insurance coverages, policy features and requirements.
– RIBO License, or OTL and willing to covert
– 2 years+ (preferred) of Insurance sales experience with a proven track record in sales.
– Personal Lines Insurance knowledge, Commercial Lines is an asset
– Basic skills in Microsoft office applications
– Experience working with Applied Rating Services
– High School Education or Equivalent
Who you are:
– You are an entrepreneur with an established network and a proven track record in sales.
– You are goal oriented and a self-motivated individual who strives on success.
– You are a people person that enjoys talking to others and is not afraid to make new connections.
– You genuinely want to help people and have great listening skills.
– You are responsive, resilient and find opportunities in challenges.
– This is a Commission Only position which provides commission on new business and renewals and can approximately translate into the following depending on commission earned.
1st Year (60k to 80k)
2nd Year (85k to 120k)
3rd Year (125k to 180k+)
Why work for us:
– Competitive Compensation, tailored to your needs
– Central Mississauga Office Location
– Training and Coaching
– Flexible work week, and hours
– My Hunter is dedicated to fostering a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment. These concepts are not just words that are written, spoken, and then forgotten. They are embedded in our practices, in how we conduct business, in our recruitment and selection, and in our day-to-day interactions. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion not only create a positive work culture, but also higher performance levels by unlocking innovation and encouraging the collaboration of ideas.
Location: Mississauga, ON, reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Job Types: Contractor
Hours per week: 40
Extended health care
Notes: This is an independent commission only role.
To apply for this position, please visit Booth 26 at the Hire Canada Job Fair & Training Expo on Wednesday, March 22, 2023 between 11AM – 3PM to speak directly with this recruiter.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com