Website StorageVault Canada Inc.
Customer service, sales, property management
Full-Time DAY shifts. 6 weeks Paid Training Program. No Management Experience Required
Pay: $17/hr + Bonus Ability + Benefits
Our passion is people! Our culture of continuous improvement paves the way to support you in your success & career growth. We are an essential service with job security & huge growth.
What we offer:
· 6 weeks of paid training
· Daytime work schedules
· Career within a stable industry (Essential business)
· Vacation pay follows provincial legislation and company policies, amended from time to time
· Additional earning potential based on a formula related to the store’s total area, annual targets, and hours worked.
· Health benefits which include medical and insurance coverage after the probationary period
· Career advancement opportunities (95% of Senior Management promoted from within)
· Confirm reservations, rent storage units, present lease agreements, and collect rental payments
· Maintain property appearance by cleaning facility daily
· Perform daily inspections of storage units to ensure units are clean, properly locked and rent ready.
· Travel between locations will be required within a reasonable distance. Access to a reliable vehicle is essential.
Please note that applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada, and a Clear Criminal, Credit and Employment Background Check is required for chosen candidates.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected to proceed in the interview process will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org